Click on the links below to find out who’s playing at Harmony Fest in 2017
Pipeline will be playing Saturday evening – a mix of folk & 60’s music. Pipeline used to play the riverside pubs on the Norfolk Broads & Caister holiday camps.
Fezziwig Ceilidh Band on the Saturday Evening from 19:30 – 22:30 Not attending the festival but want to attend the ceilidh? – not a problem tickets available for £3 adults & £1.50 under 16’s contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details or turn up & pay on the door.
Jess will be performing on Saturday & Sunday evening
Open Jam Sessions – this is where you can participate & get involved no matter how long you have been playing for! these sessions will be informal & accoustic. Bring your instruments and let your hair down! 10:30PM each night. Friday will be anything goes, Saturday will be drum & Dij & Sunday will be ballads & tunes.
Please note that we still have spaces for musicians, groups choirs etc, so if you are interested please contact email@example.com
- Friday 21st July Saturday 22nd July Sunday 23rd July
- 12 Opening Ceremony Poetry with John Becket
- 1pm Bards of the Heath
- 2 Triple Thyme
- 4 4 John Becket (singing)
- 5:30 Double Thyme 5 Closing Ceremony
- 6 – 7:15 PM no music a chance to grab a bite!
- 7:15 Fezziwig Ceilidh Band Pipeline 7:30 Double Thyme
- Jess 8:00 – 8:20 PM 8 Jess
- Jess 9pm – 9:20PM
- 10:30 open Session Anything Open Session Drum & Dij Session Ballads & Tunes